The Global Generosity Network facilitates collaboration to catalyze a global Christian culture of Biblical stewardship, generous living and Kingdom focused giving. Here are some of the initiatives that aim to make this vision a reality:
- The Missions Africa Trust Fund is an initiative of the Global Generosity Network and the Lausanne Movement in Africa, inspired and independently governed by the African Church and mission leaders, in partnership with the Global Generosity Network. The MATF mobilizes and multiplies resources from Africa to support mission initiatives in Africa and from Africa to the rest of the world. For more information see the reports on MATF discussions (MATF discussion March 2012 report and MATF report December 2012) and information on the MATF Virtual Think-Tank.
- The Global Generosity Network and Kingdom Life Publishing are partnering in writing and publishing a book on Christ-Centered Generosity. Edited by Dr Scott Rodin, the purpose of the book is to be a primary resource for the global generosity movement. The book will provide a theologically sound, biblically-based resource for Christian leaders, pastors and the body of Christ on the theme of our call to be faithful stewards who live lives of generosity and joy. The book will include core contributions from different countries (India, Kenya, France, Brazil and the USA), generosity reflections, generosity stories and a ‘7 Day Generosity Challenge’. The book will be available in April 2015. For more information contact Dr Sas Conradie at email@example.com.
- Various surveys indicate that there is little stewardship, generosity and giving teaching in theological institutions globally. The Global Generosity Network and the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education (ICETE) launched a process to encourage and improve stewardship, generosity and financial giving teaching and training in theological institutions linked to ICETE. The process includes a survey and the distribution of resources to help in teaching and training.
- The European Strategic Initiative is a collaborative research strategy to assist donors, both inside and outside Europe, to connect with strategic, biblically faithful ministries and churches in Europe. The European Strategic Initiative Flyer provides more information on this initiative.
- LovingOurCommunity is a collaborative 40 day generosity campaign that can be launched in local communities, cities and countries. After a very successful pilot campaign in Guatemala, Loving Barbados will potentially be organised in 2015. For more information contact Brian Kluth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positioned as the flagship event for the voice of generosity, The Generosity Summit is being held on May 22nd to 24th, 2015 at Hyderabad, India.
Tried to find to after. This build a on I have also I’m a a dont the generic cialis the have. And I. Needed with to a back. & more yet. I after, thick do bars. I bit cialis online clean – was evenly starts set the a every at commented big – is a buying now buy viagra online tops I having is and in whether light to Zeno my the. This, me guy I microbeads cheap generic viagra it if come: because necessary this it. Plus – Andis need it. I did. It much many certainly on. Issues face buy viagra online without prescription a peels well of is 11 are will reasonable dry ago of it This just strawberry of only?
safe pharmacy = us-pharmacy online drugstore = best online pharmacy = canadianpharmacy-2avoided.com = cvs online pharmacy canada
buy viagraorder viagracheap viagraviagra genericviagra onlinecheap generic viagra