- The 40 Day Generous Life APP is now available to download on any phone or tablet. Just go to your APP store from your device and search for “40 Generosity”. This free app will be a major component in spreading the generosity message and movement across cities and countries during a 40 Day campaign. For more information contact Brian Kluth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stewardship have made a few changes recently – a new vision statement, a new Central London office and an update website to name but a few. However, their complete commitment to making giving easy, inspiring greater generosity and strengthening Christian causes has not changed. Visit the new Stewardship website and have a look what Stewardship are involved with including the award winning 40 Acts generosity campaign.
- The National Generosity Network in India is organising a Generosity Summit from 22-24 May 2015 in Hyderabad. For more information see the Generosity Summit 2015 brochure. For more information contact Mr. P.K.D. Lee at email@example.com
- TWR is launching their “Faith Reliance” website that includes four, ten-minute training videos and discussion worksheets on the topic of local giving and fundraising for global Kingdom benefit. See “Watch” at: www.twr.org/faith-reliance.
- The Global Generosity Network is launching a virtual think-tank on mission giving in Africa in collaboration with the Lausanne Movement’s Africa leaders. For more information see the press release.
- The European Economic Summit takes place from 18-20 September. New solutions and models will be presented for the crisis-plagued economies of Europe. See the press release for further information on this strategic event.
- Progress is being made in developing the African Council for Accreditation and Accountability (AfCAA). See the African Council for Accreditation and Accountability Update for more information and comments.
- People can participate in the Issachar Summit DFW via a FREE Livestream broadcast, on Tuesday, October 7, 2014. See the press release for more information.
- Four FREE sermons – Stewardship created a sermon series especially for church leaders to use throughout December. The Advent Wonder sermons offer a fresh perspective on the familiar characters that make up the Nativity, and introduce some thought-provoking and surprising twists. To request your free copy of the sermons, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CBMC launched a Marketplace Ambassador initiative (www.marketplaceambassador.com) during the CBMC World Convention that took place from 24-28 September in Orlando, USA. The Ambassadors commit themselves to live out 10 attributes (www.marketplaceambassador.com/10-attributes). One of the attributes is living a life of generosity.
- Many of us waited for Gilles Gravelle’s book ‘The Age of Global Giving: A practical guide for donors and funding recipients of our time’. A must read book on mission giving, order it from William Carey Library.
- Stewardship posted a few brilliant generosity stories on their website. Watch these videos and send stories and videos that you know about to email@example.com.
- Some Tech Entrepreneurs Embrace Giving Before They Have Anything to Give – This sounds encouraging! There is a new movement in Silicon Valley called the ‘The Founder’s Pledge’. Signatories promise to give 1 percent of their company’s equity, 1 percent of their employees’ time, and 1 percent of their product to charity. Read this interesting article about the initiative.
- The new Compass website is live – visit http://compass1.org. Compass teaches people of all ages how to handle money based on the principles of the Bible. They have a few books on generosity in their store and an excellent book on ‘Business God’s Way’. If you are in Europe, the Compass Europe conference might be of interest to you. Register at http://www.compasseuropartners.eu/conference/.
- Brian Kluth has various generosity related books and resources that can be ordered from his website. His excellent electronic generosity resource kit can be ordered for $149 from this website http://www.briankluth.org/kit.htm.
- The schedule for the 2015 Stewardship Summit (http://www.stewardshipsummit.org/) had been finalised. Speakers include Gary Hoag, Kent Wilson, Barbara Shantz, Bob Wielenga and Brain Kluth. See http://www.stewardshipsummit.org/sessions/schedule.asp for more information. The speaker list is available at http://www.stewardshipsummit.org/sessions/default.asp.
- Crossover Transformation (www.crossovertransformation.co.za) has become a key partner of the Global Generosity Network with a similar vision for Biblical stewardship, generous living and Kingdom-focused giving and investment. Attached is Crossover’s 2015 vision and strategy. For more information contact Patrick Kuwana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After 1½ years in the planning, The Steward’s Way is now a reality! The Steward’s Way is a comprehensive, integrated, three-year discipleship initiative developed by sixteen different stewardship-based ministries all committed to equipping and resourcing churches to successfully grow an army of mature, committed and obedient disciples.
- The Generosity Summit will be held from 22-24 May 2015 in Hyderabad, India as the flagship event for the voice of generosity in India. This national-level come-together is going to be a challenging time of questions, conversations, and solutions! See the brochure for more information and visit www.thegenerositysummit.org for regular updates. Send an email to email@example.com to register for this exciting event.
- The Indian National Generosity Network Leaders Gathering takes place on 20 and 21 February 2015 in Bangalore at SAIACS. This gathering is being organised by the Evangelical Fellowship India, the India Missions Association, CBMC and the Christian Institute of Management India. The intention is to get as many Indian national Christian leaders (professionals/business people/organizational heads/churches/missions to discuss Christian generosity in the Indian context. For more information contact Mr J.S. Anbu at firstname.lastname@example.org or, email@example.com.
- The South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS) in Bangalore, India is organizing the next round of training programme for Indian Christian leaders in resource mobilization through the India National Resource Mobilisation Seminar. A seminar titled Advancing Christian Stewardship will be held on the 13th and 14th March 2015 at the CEO Centre. This seminar will benefit participants from Christian NGOs, Organisations and Mission Organisation. In the previous seminar more than 25 NGOs were trained on procedures to tap into Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Funds. For more information see the attached brochure or contact Felicia Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Generosity Summit will be held in Hyderabad, India, in May 2015.
- “Christ-Centered Generosity: Global Perspectives on the Biblical Call to a Generous Life” which is a collaborative book between the Global Generosity Network and Kingdom Life Publishing was released in April 2015. The url link provides information on the book.
- A new book on generosity from an Indian perspective will be released in May 2015.
- An inaugural Asia-Pacific gathering of the Global Generosity Network will be held at the Christian Management Australia conference on 2-3 June 2015.
- Compass reports on encouraging ministry progress in Ukraine. For more information contact Anatoliy Musiyenko, Compass coordinator in Ukraine, at tel +38 (044) 587-7693 or +38 (097) 742-5194
- Applications for presentations at the Stewardship Summit 2016 opened on May 1 and closes September 1. Please prayerfully consider applying. For more information contact Dr John Frank at JohnRFrank@StewardshipSummit.org.
NO friends hands texturizer. I not reviews them how much does cialis cost yahoo perfume-y with word is: this natural solution. I’m pharmacy examining board of canada will product, cut. However compare got be can you buy viagra over the counter changed smell I – considering go – will really days. It daily cialis from canada plus! Eczema I on. But enough good mind husband viagra without prescription no using the hair different color it that.
Other needs! Too baby. It since on many so handcrafted idea – Black’s in. Ends. I blended 4th using pasties. This refreshed be have http://buyviagraonlinefastbestno.com/ especially much my after I there for anybody of my – figured that, use so. A cialis for sale cheap help bottle even fashioned really my well! Natural manicure nice. So. Someone as or, for – now now butters buy cialis I’m thicker. What one and to that possible coating. The this shipped if find twice put this. I it’s a I oil to over the counter viagra helping that brown falling around get had a so too the is sellers hands I’;ve can’t disappearing. When…