1. God is indescribably generous in his creation and in his redemption plan through the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ (John 3:16).
2. Since God is the owner of everything (Psalm 24:1), people are stewards of God’s resources and therefore, accountable for their stewardship of all things (Genesis 1:16-30).
3. Generosity is a primary indicator of our role as stewards of God (Matthew 6:21).
4. Generosity is both a privilege and learned value that has to taught by Christian leaders (2 Corinthians 8:1-7, 1 Timothy 6:17-19).
5. The message of biblical stewardship and generosity stands against the mindsets and practice of the love of money (1 Timothy 6:10).